Welcome to the the first instalment of TandemAEROdays 2019 2020, which will take place on 27-30 May 2019 in Bucharest, Romania. “European Aeronautics Days” is the leading event in aviation research and innovation, a solid platform to share and review the latest developments in aeronautics and air transport across the European Union.
For almost three decades the European Aeronautics Days (Aerodays) have been the leading event in aviation research and innovation, mirroring the priorities and strategies set within the European Union Research Framework Programmes. The 8th edition of Aerodays builds on the achievements of Horizon 2020, the biggest EU research and innovation programme to date, and it is based on a new approach with two integrated events organized in Romania, in 2019, and Germany, in 2020. Coordinated under a synergic concept, TandemAEROdays19.20, these two events will provide a solid platform to share and review the latest developments in aeronautics and air transport across the European Union, further strengthening its leadership on a highly competitive and strategic international market.
Read Newsletter here.
- TandemAEROdays19.20 is supervised by a joint management/steering committee with major representatives from Romania and Germany.
- Its joint scientific/technical/advisory committee will secure a harmonized template for the presentation of abstracts and will provide a common guideline for all the contributions.
- Mirroring the complementary features of the two-phase concept, the event in Romania will showcase a bottom-up approach, exploring aviation research achievements up to technology demonstration phase, while the event in Germany will have a top-down approach on innovation, implementation, orientation and perspectives for the future of European aviation.
- Both events will bring forward synergic political support for the aviation sector from Member States with different participation and priorities in EU programmes.
- TandemAEROdays19.20 will encourage trans-national cooperation and long-term sustainability for the European research and innovation effort, and it will act as a dissemination forum for the global aviation community.
For more informaition and to register for the event, please visit: